Monday 17 January 2011

Part Thirteen - Cyclone's Surprise!!

Well here I go again!! I've got the save game re-set up so I can write more (be prepared for some changes in the look of the house and characters if I don't have the exact same CC installed as before) Hope some of you are still interested in reading the story and as always I would love to hear what you think!!

Straight after the party had finished Cyclone whisked me off to the airport in a limo! He wouldn’t tell me where we were going! The following morning we arrived at our hotel in Champs les Sims in the centre of the French nectar region. We were to be staying in the towns largest nectary!

We went straight to our room to ‘relax’. Cyclone hung the do not disturb sign on the door and….well…lets just say we didn’t rest much!!



The following morning we had asked for our breakfast to be delivered to our room. As we were waiting we discussed what we wanted to do on our honeymoon! Cyclone wanted to explore some of the famous Champ Les Sims caves, I wanted to learn to make nectar and we both wanted to visit the world famous museum!

The first thing I did was to try using one of the nectar makers which was available to guests. I loved getting in there and squashing all the fruit up.

The next part was a bit more complicated but after reading through the instructions again I was able to make my first ever bottle of nectar. I promised myself that when I got home I would store it until Hector’s wedding day!!

While I was busy making nectar, Cyclone was getting to know the owner of the nectary. His French was far from good but from what he told me later it seemed like they managed to have a pretty good conversation! He managed to find out about an old cave hidden behind one of the hills and was insisting that we went there tomorrow. The nectary owner had given him a keystone so that we could get in and explore it better!!

We went down there the following day. Cyclone had given me the key stone to open the door. How fitting that it was a heart shaped one!! I couldn’t wait to see what was in there, Cyclone was even worse…he was like a kid on Christmas eve!!

Once the door was unlocked he practically ran in! ‘Wow Am, look at this.’ he said. I looked to  where he was pointing and saw a huge Egyptian sarcophagus. ‘How on earth did that get here?’ I wondered. He checked inside, ‘It’s empty, no mummies.’ he said sounding disappointed ‘But it doesn’t have to stay empty….’ he said grabbing my hand and pulling me in there with him.

Well you can probably guess what happened next….I’m  just glad the sarcophagus didn’t fall over and trap us!!!

‘Well….that was a first!’ I said as I stepped out of the sarcophagus, ‘How about we finish exploring now…’
We spent the rest of the day exploring the cave and found some pretty old coins, a bottle of nectar and some precious stones. When we got back to the nectary we tried to hand them in but the owner told us that the rule in the caves was finders keepers!

The following day was our last day in France! We went to check out the museum. Cyclone was fascinated by the Egyptian relics and we decided that when we could afford another holiday we would go to Egypt! 

In a way is was disappointed that this was the end of our honeymoon, we had had so much fun! But I was looking forward to getting back to  Hector again! I hadn’t thought I would miss him this much!! I couldn’t wait to see what would come next for me and Cyclone!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww. :D what a great honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!!! :) PLZ MAKE MORE!!! lol i luv these stories!!

    ReplyDelete

I pasted part 10 of the story and....

I write like
William Shakespeare

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!