Monday 2 August 2010

Part Twelve - Vows are Said

The moment we had been waiting for had arrived! All our guests were here and the sun was setting. Cyclone and I stood facing each other at the edge of the beach and started to say our vows.



Cyclone said his vows to me.
‘Ambrosia Dawes, you are my best friend. Because of you, I laugh, I smile, I dare to dream again. I look forward with great joy to spending the rest of my

life with you, caring for you, raising a family with you, being there for you in all life has for us, and I vow to be true and faithful for as long

as we both shall live. You are my soul mate, I cannot express in words how glad I am to have found you. I give you this ring so that whenever you look at it you will remember this day and my vows to you.’

And he slid the ring onto my finger.

After he had finished, I took a breath and started my vows.
‘Cyclone Sword, today I am marrying my closest friend,

the one I will live with, dream with and love with all my heart. 

I take you to be my husband. I will stand by your side in the good times and the bad. I will never leave you.

From this day forward I will cherish you, 

I will look with joy down the path of our tomorrow's 
knowing we will walk it together side by side, hand in hand and
heart to heart.’

I placed the ring on his finger.

We stood there looking into each others eyes for what seemed like an eternity. In reality it must have been only a few seconds. I felt like the luckiest person alive and I could see that Cyclone felt the same way.

He pulled me in and whispered ‘I guess we should give them what they are waiting for!’ and he winked at me.

We shared our first kiss as husband and wife. All our friends were clapping….we even got a few whistles!!

11 comments:

  1. Loved the wedding! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a beautiful wedding and the vows were so touching.. Wonderful chapter:)
    Hugs, Senja

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW!!! This was such a lovely wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Perfect timing, beautiful sunset wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The shot of the close-up is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely wedding and such beautiful romantic screenshots to accompany it! PS - sorry I'm late with catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I was not all that happy about Am marrying Cyclone... *sigh* they had a lovely wedding though and they seem to be really happy! Now that is all what counts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog through Simming Blogs on FB. Really beautiful shots! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful place to have a wedding, good job, xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started a legacy of my own on blogspot and come across yours while browsing through the other legacy's i found. I think yours is great and i hope to have as many followers as you do one day but i just havent found anywhere to post links to mine.My game is used so i cant even use the sims 3 forums. best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

I pasted part 10 of the story and....

I write like
William Shakespeare

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!