Sunday 25 July 2010

Part Eleven - Preparations are Made

I told Hector the following evening. He was really excited. ‘Wow Mum, congratulations!’ he said, ‘I can’t wait to have a real dad!!!’ He promised to help with organizing the wedding as much as possible.

Over the next few months all our spare time was spent planning the wedding. We didn’t want a big ceremony, just Hector and a few of our closest friends. The first thing I did was to reserve one of the private beaches for our ceremony!!




Cyclone was so supportive. He loved sitting with me while I planned things. He wanted the whole day to be perfect for me!

He spent ages on the phone sorting out a ‘surprise’ for me. I begged him to say what it was but he wouldn’t say a word!!

I didn’t want to wear white on my wedding day. It was too traditional. Instead I made my own dress (with a bit of help from Morgana!) It was perfect, exactly what I wanted!!

Our wedding day came around so quickly! I couldn’t believe it had been 8 months already!! We stood together at the edge of the ocean just before all our guests arrived.

‘I can’t believe this is finally happening!’ said Cyclone, ‘I can still remember the day we met, I didn’t believe in love at first sight until then!’ He turned and walked over to the beach huts where our friends were starting to gather.


I stood there a moment longer. I thought about how my life had turned out. So much hurt, but it was all worth it for this one day. I felt like nothing could ever go wrong for me again with Cyclone by my side.


If you like Ambrosia's Wedding outfit you can download it here:
Wedding Dress

5 comments:

  1. Aww, the wedding was so beautiful, as was Ambrosia:) Can't wait to see what happens next, if Ambrosia and Cyclone will start a family... But seriously, I loved Ambrosia's wedding look... Great work with the chapter, duck:)
    Hugs, Senja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it was such a perfect day for Ambrosia and Cyclone. They do make an adorable couple and I hope that they decide to add to their family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just read your blog from the beginning. Very nice :). I'll definitely follow. I also have a blog, feel free to check it out and follow as well: http://simssingleparentlegacy.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!!! Part 12 is out now ;)
    KaylaT...I will have a read through your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress! Very short chapter!

    ReplyDelete

I pasted part 10 of the story and....

I write like
William Shakespeare

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!