Wednesday 7 July 2010

Part Four - Difficult Decisions

While I was getting ready for bed one night I noticed that my bump was starting to show. I was already 4 months along and was surprised that it hadn’t made an appearance sooner. I rubbed it gently and talked to my little boy. I promised him that he would have anything he could ever wish for.
Once my first little bump had appeared I started growing very quickly. I was off work at 6 months because my bump was too big for me to do anything. I was starting to wonder if there was more than one baby in there!


Morgana came to visit me almost every day. She brought me some books to read. I though I should brush up on my cooking skills. I may be OK living on cheap ready meals but my little boy would need more than that.
I started clipping coupons out of the paper. Any money off was a great help. I even managed to find a coupon for 50% off a baby book. Now I would have something to read to him!
Although I was very happy about my pregnancy, I was worried about what I would do when the baby arrived. I still hadn’t saved anywhere near enough money buy  crib or extend my house. I couldn’t bring a baby into the world and make it live in conditions like this, I didn’t even have a kitchen or separate bathroom! I had to face the fact that in order for my baby to have a decent life I may have to put him up for adoption.

1 comment:

  1. Oh.... Let daddy pay some bills. It is his baby... LOL Poor Am.... She's doing great though!

    ReplyDelete

I pasted part 10 of the story and....

I write like
William Shakespeare

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!